At Flowonix, our patient centric approach drives the design, development, and deployment of targeted drug delivery platforms whose sole purpose is to provide physicians an optimal solution for the treatment of their patients' numerous neurological disorders.
- Character – The common thread of our culture. One is never wrong doing what is right.
- Integrity – Saying exactly what we mean and doing what we say.
- Relentless – While never at the expense of progress, we push for perfection.
- Purpose – Optimizing patient outcomes is our greater cause.
It's the desire to help people with life-changing technology that drives every member of the Flowonix team. At Flowonix we believe our employees are an essential component to our long-term success, and it is this mindset that drives our commitment to offer unique career opportunities.
We are passionate about having a diverse and talented workforce to solve the big problems we are seeking to tackle. We offer a competitive health and benefits package.
Browse our current job openings below. If you do not see any current openings but are interested in joining our team, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com
Position Location: Throughout the U.S.
Accountability Objective: Territory Manager (Sales Representative) is responsible for achieving sales of Flowonix Medical's medical devices IN accordance with Company plans and providing a positive depiction of Flowonix within the medical community.
- Sell Flowonix Medical's products to achieve Company sales objectives. Calls on clients, makes presentations, perform set-ups and demonstrations. Prepares proposals. Responds to customer and potential customer inquiries. Provides product and pricing information.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with existing and potential clients. Responds well to customer needs, by understanding customer requirements and striving for complete customer satisfaction.
- Follows-up on leads from tradeshow and other marketing activities. Reports regularly on lead generation activity and results of lead follow-up.
- Participates in trade show activities including set-up, product demonstrations and displays, distribution of marketing materials, presentations in Company symposiums and client-related activities.
- Supports new product releases. Implements the initial stages of the launch of new products and/or new technologies with training programs and materials, ads, attendance and demonstrations at identified major meetings, case studies, Journal reviews, and sales updates.
- Exhibits strong work/organizational habits as they relate to planning and time and territory management skills. Prioritizes activities effectively. Manages effective expense control.
- Demonstrates a "team" attitude. Interacts with others within the organization. Displays a willingness to assist others in the field. Handles conflict in a positive manner, while striving for a win-win solution.
- Understands that the selling process includes developing and implementing strategies for securing payment for purchased products.
- Assists in the development of forecasts for all products and in the development and management of budgets in support of sales and marketing plans.
- Territory management and analysis of sales trends, utilization of appropriate business partners to present marketing and business plans to accounts for territory development and growth.
Knowledge/Educational Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Science/Business or equivalent; strong preference for two years minimum referral/therapy development sales experience; successful three to five years total medical experience to surgeons, administrative staff, and payers. Solid knowledge of the Reimbursement climate; experience call on physicians in one or more of the following or related referral accounts - Psychiatrist, Oncology, Internal Medicine, or Primary Care Physician/GP; experience in developing new, innovative markets; experience in making multiple referral calls on a daily basis; familiarity with the OR is a plus.
Skills and Abilities: Solid job skills in business planning/consulting and territory financial analysis; preferred knowledge of managed care, physiology/clinical therapies, and implantable devices; excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills; team oriented; conceptual/consultative sales skills. Ability to successfully operate in a team environment and be an "out of the box" thinker to address unique problems.
Physical Demands/Work Environment: Lifting/carrying 20 pounds; sit/stand/walk 6-8 hours a day; operate a moving vehicle; Environment Exposures; eye protection, infectious disease, and radiation.
Internal Contacts: Marketing, Regulatory, Clinical Field Engineering, and Management.
External Contacts: Physicians, clinical staff, Key Opinion Leaders, purchasing, OR staff and management, Hospital/ASC pain referral community, coding/billing representatives from similar pain markets/co-promote opportunities, physician office managers and marketing representatives.