At Flowonix, our patient centric approach drives the design, development, and deployment of targeted drug delivery platforms whose sole purpose is to provide physicians an optimal solution for the treatment of their patients' numerous neurological disorders.
- Character – The common thread of our culture. One is never wrong doing what is right.
- Integrity – Saying exactly what we mean and doing what we say.
- Relentless – While never at the expense of progress, we push for perfection.
- Purpose – Optimizing patient outcomes is our greater cause.
It's the desire to help people with life-changing technology that drives every member of the Flowonix team. At Flowonix we believe our employees are an essential component to our long-term success, and it is this mindset that drives our commitment to offer unique career opportunities.
We are passionate about having a diverse and talented workforce to solve the big problems we are seeking to tackle. We offer a competitive health and benefits package.
Browse our current job openings below. If you do not see any current openings but are interested in joining our team, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com
Director or Manager of Marketing
Flowonix Medical Inc., headquartered in Mt. Olive, New Jersey, is working with healthcare professionals to help ease suffering associated with chronic pain and movement disorders, enabling patients to enhance their lives through innovation and therapy advancements. Our goal is to become the leading implantable drug delivery company in the world. Founded in 2005, Flowonix markets the Prometra II implantable programmable drug delivery system, subject to multiple patents, and is working closely with physicians to improve the capabilities of implantable drug delivery and expand the indications for its use.
Our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills, and persistence of our people. We’re currently looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
The Director or Marketing Manager will drive downstream execution for currently available and next generation products. Downstream management includes developing and executing launch plans, promotional plans, positioning and messaging, marketing collateral, sales tools, and patient education materials. The Director or Marketing Manager will also be responsible for the development and execution of Market Development initiatives that increase the awareness of Intrathecal Drug Delivery among patients and referring physicians.
The Director or Marketing Manager will have significant interaction with the field-based sales force and must work collaboratively to create plans and ensure that customer targeting, sales tools, market awareness and conversion programs are well executed and impactful.
- Drive downstream execution in the US and select International markets. Help develop downstream activities and execute agreed upon marketing plan in conjunction and consultation with Sales and the rest of the Marketing team.
- Promote and maintain the Flowonix and Prometra II brand. Produce marketing collateral and tools including brochures, sales tools, training materials, etc.
- Drive understanding of patient & clinician insights within the therapy, including patient and referring physician behavior
- Assess methods to creatively drive awareness among the referring physicians and patients
- Coordinate with internal partners and external vendors to create and execute integrated awareness, conversion and referral strategies and programs
- Promote and utilize analytic methods to establish/evaluate all related activities, including analysis and recommendation of new opportunities.
- Identify and maintain strong relationships with key opinion leaders and key customers.
- Foster relationships and collaboration with key customers to ensure that patient and referring physician programs drive adoption of Prometra II
- Assist in training the sales reps and customers on product and market knowledge.
- Ensure that all marketing activities conform to company guidelines and local laws.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MBA from a top-tier school a plus
- Background in brand or consumer marketing, management consulting, and healthcare a plus.
- Medical Device experience required
- Neuromodulation Device experience a plus
Primary Location: Mt. Olive, New Jersey
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- Downstream marketing and market development experience
- Strong team player who can incorporate input from others and can generate consensus through inclusion.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Ability to speak up when important information or questions must be raised and takes action when issues must be addressed.
- Strong thinker and creative thinker who is intellectually curious.
- Sound decision-making capabilities.
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities. Ability to routinely work on multiple tasks with multiple people while effectively prioritizing.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers, clinical & sales partners.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills for a wide variety of audiences, including sales & marketing leadership
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and ADOBE Applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) a plus
Travel Requirements 20% Domestic Travel
Flowonix Medical, INC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at www.flowonix.com to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.